Manifesting is the materialization of things you know and believe to be true. To be effective, you must have a "second nature" belief in what you desire.
I've figuratively "walked on water" intentionally, especially since this summer, around my 37th birthday.
I've specifically desired to host a female from Spain as a foreign exchange student in June of 2016, and in July of 2016 she arrived. Do you see how fast that happened? That's manifestation, by the way.
My bonus daughter is exactly who I asked for all the way down to her zodiac sign and natural talents.
I've also manifested new clients, new opportunities, a NEW HOUSE, and new exciting relationships are just a few things I've been intentional about and have brought things into manifestation by merely following these basic rules below:
To manifest, I've come up with a simple outline for you to follow to get started on becoming a "manifester" of the things you desire.
1. Be Specific. The universe isn't emotional; it is direct. By being as specific as possible, you allow yourself to see it, and the materialization of the vision makes it possible and easier for the universe to bring it to you.
2. While in the vision, Stay There. Remember the smells and feelings of what that vision looks like. By practicing this, you are tuning into the frequency of abundance and attraction.
3. Be Expectant. Expect this to happen as if you know it without a shadow of a doubt. Prepare for this to be true now!
4. Receive. The timing is directly based on your faith and the amount it takes to receive that specific manifestation. Unwavering thoughts and belief help it materialize sooner. Be not concerned about the timing. Sometimes the timing is a part of your growth and eligibility to receive such a gift. The faith costs vary based on the blessing and the individual's belief.
5. Repeat. Whether you believe or don't, you ARE manifesting the life you have.
Thinking is your second nature, so what you are thinking about subconsciously? It is materializing daily.
Traffic, bad breaks, financial hardships, relationship issues, are all things materialized by what we subconsciously believe.
Start consciously training your subconscious to think as a co-creator. Manifestation is your gift. You use it every day. Once you learn how to use it correctly, the world is yours, and the universe will comply.
Complement your manifestation practice with my signature Manfiestation Mist. Click the link below!